Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) -Distance Learning Manuals:
- Management Information Systems.
- Automation of Libraries andInformation Centers.
- Kamau, V, Kiplang’at, J and Odini, C (2017) Local Content Management in Kenya Methodist University
(KeMU) in Kwanya, T. Kiplanga’t J. and Wamukoya, J (2017) Emerging Trends in Information and Knowledge
Management. Nairobi. The Technical University of Kenya.pp:583-598.
- Kamau, V., Tanui, V. and Ndegwa, H. (2014) Digital Library Services: The Kenya Methodist University
(KeMU) Experience.In Kenya Library Association Annual Conference 27th –29th November 2014 CD
- Thairu, W. and Kamau, V. (2012) Indigenous Knowledge Management in Africa: Focus on Kenya. In The
Maktaba: A Journal of the Kenya Library Association. Vol. 2, 2012.
- Thairu, W. and Kamau, V. (2012) Knowledge management and digital libraries: Current issues of
concern with regard to indigenous knowledge.In International Journal of Professional Practice Vol. 3
No. 1&2, Jan –Jun 2012
- Invited presentations at Government Librarian's Workshop on the Constitution: Access and Use of
Information in Government Information Centres 13th–18th November 2011.
Invited presentation at Information Retrieval Skills Workshop held at Kenya Methodist University
–Main Campus on 17th-18thOctober 2011
- Role of E-Resources in Government Information Centers.
- Web 2.0 in Government Information Centers.
Knowledge management and digital libraries: Current issues of concern with regard to indigenous
knowledge (co-authored with Prof. Wanja Thairu).Presented at The 1st International Conference on
Emerging and Future Information Communication Technologies 11th-12thAugust 2011
Adoption and use of Electronic resources in Kenya: Kenya Methodist University Experience. Presented
at KLA coast Chapter Seminar on 20th October, 2010
- E-journals and E-books search, retrieval and use.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- July 2020 to Present
: Senior Knowledge Management Officer - Kenya Forestry Research Institute(KEFRI)
- September 2015 to June 2020
: Knowledge Management Officer
- November 2012 to - August 2015
: Assistant Librarian - Digital Library - Kenya Methodist University (KEMU) - Nairobi Campus
- August 2007 to October2012
: Senior Library Assistant - Kenya Methodist University (KEMU) - Nairobi Campus
- November 2013 –December 2015
: Editor - Kenya Library Association(KLA)
- May 2011 –October 2013
: Assistant Editor - Kenya Library Association(KLA)
- August 2009 – December 2015
: Part-Time Teaching - Kenya Methodist University –Nairobi Campus
- Moi University -Master of Science inLibraryand InformationStudies (2014) Thesis titled: “Local
Content Management in Kenya Methodist University”
- Moi University -Bachelor of Science in Information Sciences (2007)Graduated with Second Class
Honours, Upper Division